How much do you get paid for finding and meeting with a new prospect?
How much do you earn for making a persuasive presentation that shows the prospect the benefits of advertising in your magazine?
How much of a bonus do you receive for answering your prospect's questions and overcoming their objections?
So far you haven't earned a cent, because in ad sales you don't get paid for effort and activity, you only get paid for results. In fact, making a strong presentation that shows the prospect the benefits of advertising in your publication is a complete waste of time, unless you follow through with the final, all important step and close the sale, because prospects don't give insertion orders to the salesperson that sold them - they run ads with the account executive the closes them.
Order Get the Insertion Order Now and you'll discover the field-tested closing strategies that the magazine industry's most successful account executives are using to turn prospects into advertisers. Here's just a small sample of what you'll learn.
How to land the account without asking for the order
Take the pressure out of closing. You'll discover a powerful technique that top income earners use to land the account without asking the prospect to buy.
How to test the water before asking a closing question
Make closing easy by predicting your prospect's response. You'll discover a powerful question that measures buying readiness and tells you if the prospect is ready to buy.
What to do if you're lost for words
Have you ever been with a prospect who responded to your closing question with an objection and found yourself at a loss for words? You'll discover a simple technique that forces your prospects to answer their own objection, while you sit back and listen.
Over 30 ready-to-use closing questions that turn prospects into advertisers
- Plus much, much more! -
You'll discover the field-tested closing questions that North America's most successful account executives are already using to drive ad sales and increase earnings.
- Plus! -
- Why a powerful presentation is not enough to land the account
- How to recognize hidden closing opportunities
- How to ensure that your closing questions always results in an order
- How to take the pressure out of closing and make it easy for your prospects to buy
- Closing consist of 2 different skill sets
- Why asking for an insertion order is a costly mistake
- Discover the Closing Tipping Point (When prospects turn into clients)
- How to identify your prospect's hidden concerns
- How to read your prospect's buying signals
- How to turn your prospect's questions into closing opportunities
- When providing new information can cost you the sale
- Why you must always assume that the prospect will order from you
- What you must never do after closing
- How to use objections to close the sale
- The 8 closing rules that top income earners live by
- Dealing with the prospect that has decided not to order from you
- What you must do if you can't close that sale at this time
- Your prospect places the order by doing nothing – discover how
- What you must never do after asking a closing question (This common mistake is costing you sales.)
- When is the best time to close? (It's not when you think.)
- How to land the account when your prospect is having difficulty making a decision
- What you must always do before asking a closing question
How to overcome procrastination and turn objections into sales
Closing would be easy if it were not for one unfortunate human trait – procrastination. If it were not for this barrier, all you would need to do is make a strong presentation that shows the prospect the benefits of advertising in your magazine; follow your presentation with a closing question and the account would be yours. But most of us have already discovered that sales just doesn't work that way, because irrespective of how great your presentation and how much the prospect likes your publication - more often than not, they'll try to delay the buying decision by raising an objection. You'll discover the powerful responses that top income earners use to overcome procrastination and close the sale.
- What you must always do before responding to an objection
- How to instantly tell if the prospect's objection is true or false
- How to motivate your prospect to commit to the campaign today
- Close the prospect that says;
"I want to look at a few other magazines before I decide"
"Let me think it over and I'll get back to you"
"We've decide to hold off until the next issue"
"I want to talk to my partner first"
100% UNCONDITIONAL MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
Order your copy of Get the Insertion Order Now today and put the skills and strategies that you'll learn in this, industry specific program to the test for the next 60 days. You'll notice a dramatic increase in sales or we'll give you a full refund.
Audio Program. Time: 66 minutes, Only $49.95